Earth Mama No More Milk Tea
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Organic No More Milk Tea is NOT FOR USE DURING PREGNANCY. Many breast milk-reducing herbs should be avoided during pregnancy except in small, culinary amounts.*
Is your heart burning — in a special, gastrointestinal way? Organic Heartburn Tea is a soothing mellow mint blend of marshmallow root, lemon balm, chamomile, and spearmint, with astringent raspberry leaf. Formulated for pregnancy with herbs traditionally used to relieve occasional digestive troubles. Not pregnant? It'll still help: this tea feels super-settling after meals — feel free to tell your dad.
Healing Hearts Baby Loss Comfort offers resources, support suggestions, and a safe space to honor grief.
- Refreshing Hibiscus Sage Herbal Tea to Help Reduce Breast Milk Production*
- USDA Certified 100% Organic by Oregon Tilth
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Certified Kosher by EarthKosher
- Each teabag comes wrapped in individual packaging — so you can take a single bag on the go. And if they've spent a few weeks living at the bottom of your diaper bag...well, they'll still be good.
- Having a day? We get it. That's why each tea bag has its own little love note from us to you.
- Is it formulated to use while breastfeeding? The antigalactagogue herbs in No More Milk Tea are safe to use while nursing if you are weaning or your intention is to reduce breast milk.*
- How many cups can I drink a day? 1-3 cups per day. Always check with your herb-knowledgeable healthcare provider to find out what's best for you.
Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf*, Petroselinum Crispum (Parsley) Leaf*, Hibiscus Sabdariffa (Hibiscus) Flower*, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf* *Organic